New CS：GO update targets Vertigo's A bombsite and Danger Zone
Valve has introduced a new update to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The May 21 update focuses on Danger Zone and the competitive map pools latest addition, Vertigo.
Danger Zone has now regained Blacksite as a playable map alongside Sirocco along with Adjustments to Radar jammers, Drones, and Armor as a starting equipment.
In terms of Vertigo, many of the requested changes have been implemented including the highly targeted A bombsite. Easy to take before, A has now had its cover pushed back with a narrower choke point via the ramp for starters. CTs should now have an easier time holding the site with a shortened wood fence, moved scaffolding, and more.
You can read the full CS:GO patch notes below:
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
– Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
– Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
– Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
[ MISC ]
– Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.
– Restricted start of client-side demo recording on dedicated servers to warmup and freezetime.
[ MAPS ]
– Changed Wingman version to use bombsite A.
– Bombsite A changes:
– Pushed back cover on site.
– Tightened final ramp up to site.
– Moved position of crane slightly, made area around it accessible.
– Shortened wood fence, letting CTs more easily control ramp or drop down.
– Moved scaffolding in back of A forward towards the wall.
– Added self-boost onto concrete formwork on A site.
– Added missing collisions to various door/window frame models.
– Fixed another player stuck spot.